Corporate Service Specialist/Legal Advisor [ECS:4772]
Location: St Petersburg.
Position: Full time.
Russian speaking Legal Advisor/Customer Service Specialist.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing customer service support.
- Building strong client relationships, delivering high standards of customer service.
- Assist with client enquiries, answer queries, maintain a good client rapport whilst informing clients of any new products and upholding a positive corporate image.
- Completion of internal handover procedures for both new and existing clients.
- Maintaining a high level of company customer service standards.
- Ensuring KYC procedures and compliance regulations are adhered to.
- Consulting clients regarding accounting/legal matters.
- Drafting and reviewing basic corporate & internal documents.
- Previous experience in a sales/customer service role required.
- Previous corporate administration experience will be an advantage (sound knowledge of corporate incorporation documents in various jurisdictions).
- Previous experience in a legal environment will be considered an advantage.
- Strong command of written and spoken English, with an additional language an advantage.
- University Degree in a Law or business related subject.
- Pro-active individual with strong organisational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills, highly motivated individual with a positive working attitude.
- Professional and confident.
- A shortlist of candidates will be required to complete an assignment before the final interview to assess competency in English and the professional knowledge.
- The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary according to experience and qualifications.
- The position may require a 2 month mandatory trip to Cyprus where the main offices are located for training purposes.
To apply, please Click here establish a candidate account, upload your CV, select browse jobs and submit your resume for the position of interested.
A shortlist of candidates will be required to complete an assignment to assess competency.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Eltoma Corporate Services is a successful business with diversified activities. Please refer to the following web site to learn more about ECS business dimensions: