[Legal Advisor for the Sales Department:ECS 3020AS]
Location: St Petersburg office.
Reporting to: Corporate Service Department Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing customer service support.
- Building strong client relationships, delivering high standards of customer service.
- Assist with client enquiries, answer queries, maintain a good client rapport whilst informing clients of any new products and upholding a positive corporate image.
- Completion of internal handover procedures for both new and existing clients.
- Maintaining a high level of company customer service standards.
- Ensuring KYC procedures and compliance regulations are adhered to.
- Consulting clients regarding legal matters and preparation of a basic corporate documentation for clients, such as resolutions and minutes of meeting of Directors and Shareholders, PoA, changes to a company structure, etc.
- Assist and support with bank account opening where required.
- Previous experience in a sales/customer service role required.
- Previous corporate administration experience required (sound knowledge of corporate incorporation documents in various jurisdictions).
- Previous experience of in a legal environment will be considered an advantage.
- Strong command of fluent written and spoken English, with an additional language an advantage.
- University Degree in a Law or business related subject.
- Pro-active individual with strong organisational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills, highly motivated individual with a positive working attitude.
- Professional and confident.
- A shortlist of candidates will be required to complete an assignment during the final interview to assess competency in English.
- The successful candidate will receive a competitive compensation package including a fixed salary, sales commission, etc. according to experience and qualifications.
- The position may require a 2 month trip to Cyprus where the main offices are located for training purposes.
- In-house training will be provided on the relevant Company legislation and regulations applicable in Cyprus, Hong Kong, Singapore, UK, etc.
- ECS professional employees are encouraged to complete professional qualification with a UK based Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators under the ECS professional education sponsorship programme.
To apply, please Click here establish a candidate account, upload your CV, select browse jobs and submit your resume for the position of interested.
A shortlist of candidates will be required to complete an assignment to assess competency.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Eltoma Corporate Services is a successful business with diversified activities. Please refer to the following web site to learn more about ECS business dimensions:
You can submit your resume online via our recruitment website