Financial and Tax Accountant [ECS:6555AS]
Position: Full time.
Location: Sankt-Petersburg, Russia.
Reporting to: Moscow based Accounting Supervisor
Professional and Personal Opportunities:
- Being a part of an international team of professionals.
- A compensation package will consists of a fixed element and access to ECS sponsored programmes.
- ECS corporate culture is to encourage continuous professional and personal development. In-house training is regularly provided on international taxation, corporate law, international trust and funds, etc. Training is conducted by an experienced professional staff of Eltoma Corporate Services from various overseas offices of ECS.
- Professional staff is encouraged to enroll on professional qualification provided by ACCA or ACA (UK). ECS runs a professional qualification sponsorship programme.
- Fast professional and career development opportunities based on personal qualities, commitments and contribution.
- Personal performance is assessed via KPI. A regular appraisal is conducted on a 6 months basis.
- Internal Accounting – financial
- Executing Monthly close out of accounts
- Posting invoices and conducting daily reconciliation of bank accounts of Eltoma (RUS)
- Developing and maintaining Internal control policies and procedures covering:
- Cash and Banks
- Sales and Accounts Receivable
- Purchase and Accounts Payable
- Fixed Assets
- Deposits and Current Liabilities, etc.
- Managing and coordinating of Treasury function:
- Local and international payments
- FX and financial risk management
- Cashflow forecasting and monitoring
- Short-term deposits of cash excess
- Optimization of cost of treasury, etc.
- Budget and Budgetary Control and Analysis:
- Preparation of budget for Eltoma (RUS)
- Budget variances analysis
- MIS reporting
- Internal Accounting – taxation:
- Evaluating and mitigating tax risks for Eltoma (RUS)
- Preparing a regular update on changes in the Russian tax system
- Preparation and filing of tax returns for Eltoma (RUS)
- Developing and implementation of a tax strategy for Eltoma (RUS)
- HR duties for Eltoma (RUS)’s personnel.
- Providing support to Eltoma Corporate Services’ clients on Russian accounting and taxation.
- Participating in project work for clients.
- Providing professional advice on Russian accounting and taxation.
- Liaise with overseas offices to support overseas operations of Eltoma Corporate Services.
- Conducting internal and external seminars and webinars for Eltoma staff and clients on accounting and Russian taxation.
- Regular preparation of technical articles on Russian accounting and taxation for Eltoma Corporate Services web site.
- Active participation in SMM projects of Eltoma Corporate Services.
- Weekly progress reporting and contributing to monthly Eltoma Group MIS reporting.
- Participating in various projects and ad hoc assignments where required.
- Keeping timesheet records in Sage Practice Solution.
Requirements and person specification:
- University or college degree in a quantitative discipline subject (business administration, accounting, economics or finance).
- Partly or fully qualified Professional Certificate in Accountancy (ACCA or Russian Professional Tax or Accounting Body)
- Minimum 5 years proven work experience in an accounting profession. Experience in one of the Big 4 Accounting firms or any other multinational organisation will be considered an advantage.
- Practical experience in the preparation of financial statements and statutory tax returns for legal entities and individuals is a must.
- Ability to communicate and present complex financial information to clients is essential.
- Fluency in English, additional languages would be considered an advantage.
Strong personal qualities, such as ambitious, determined to develop professional career and willingness to go an extra mile to achieve it, multitask, ability to prioritise, adaptability, open minded, have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, basic managerial skills, be a quick learner, and team player.
- A shortlist of candidates will be required to complete an assignment during the final interview to assess competency in English.
- The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary according to experience and qualifications.
- All candidates are encouraged to register on www.eltoma-recruitment.com in order to receive regular updates on vacancies available at Eltoma Corporate Services and its clients
Please clearly state your gross salary expectation.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Eltoma Corporate Services (ECS) is a successful business with diversified activities. Please refer to the following web site to learn more about ECS business dimensions:
To apply, please Click here establish a candidate account, upload your CV, select browse jobs and submit your resume for the position of interested.
You can submit your resume online via our recruitment website