Experienced Human Resources Officer [ECS:6209PIM]
Position: Full time.
Location: St Petersburg, Russia.
Reporting to: HR Manager
Due to expansion of our services, we are currently seeking to recruit an Experienced HR Officer. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- International company wide Recruitment Function.
- Responsible for the Russian Offices internal HR needs.
- Managing a team of HR Officers, situated within a number of ECS locations.
- HR deliverables of our international company.
- Supervising a team of junior HR Officers with daily workload, performance management and achievement of project deadlines.
- Manage daily internal HR personnel matters, seeking HR Manager Involvement where necessary.
- Ensure company wide compliant with HR policies and procedures.
- Enhancement of companywide HR policies and procedures, including HR software systems.
- Responsible for the development of internal HR Handbook, standard procedures & supporting documentation.
- HR Department Personnel Documentation logistics, including working closely with team members responsible for Russia offices pay roll requirements to ensure compliant with Russian Labour legislation.
- Support HR Officers with internal travelling needs of staff including visa applications.
- Supervising daily manning of live chat on all HR websites.
- Handle requests and enquiries appropriately.
- Deliver bespoke HR Outsource Services to clients.
- Weekly progress reports on deliverables.
- Participating in various projects and ad hoc assignments where required.
- Handle a number of confidential matters, including any staff conflict situations, as they may arise.
- Preparation of technical articles related to agreed areas supporting the company’s products, services and brand.
- Active participation in SMM projects of Eltoma Corporate Services.
- Prepare and conduct internal and external webinars relating to HR area.
- Promote company values across all offices.
- Adhere to internal and external deadlines.
- Maintain the company corporate apartments on an international scale.
- Maintain timesheet records in Sage Practice Solution.
- Provide full support to the HR Manager on designated tasks.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of set agreed targets of the external Recruitment Market in both Ukraine and Russia.
- Responsible for all external HR recruitment tasks for the full international team by providing support including logistics/administration in the internal and external recruitment and selection process.
- Assisting both candidates and employers with their recruitment accounts, including password reset.
- Daily active social media task completion promoting ECS recruitment and post recruitment services, building our brand and attracting new candidates and employers.
- Posting of all vacancies on job boards and social media.
- Assist with the development of the post recruitment HR Services, including the Eltoma Training Academy.
- Full involvement with recruitment process to fulfill the company’s internal staffing needs.
- Managing the daily review/approval of CVs and employers job adverts uploading.
- Researching candidates for current vacancies, both external and internal vacancies.
- Full management of both the Russian and English recruitment website.
- Responsible for and managing HR team with the full candidate co-ordination, review CVs, match to vacancies, schedule interviews, gather all necessary documentation, assignment tracking, decline candidates, assist with candidate tracking and fulfilment of a company’s vacancy within realistic timescales.
Any other tasks assigned by the HR Manager.
Requirements and Person Specification:
- 2-3 years proven work experience, in a similar position.
- University Degree in Human Resources. A Master’s Degree will be considered an advantage.
- Member of HR Association, e.g. CIPD will be considered an advantage.
- Outstanding organisational, time management and attention to detail skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively and efficiently.
- Strong command of written and spoken English and Russian - essential, additional languages would be considered an advantage.
- Discretion, trustworthy and confidentiality, key attributes.
- Dynamic and energetic personality.
- Self-starter, comfortable with taking initiative.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
Strong personal qualities, such as ambitious, determined to develop professional career and willingness to go an extra mile to achieve it, open minded, have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, managerial skills, be a quick learner, and team player.
- A shortlist of candidates will be required to complete an assignment during the final interview to assess competency in English.
- The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary according to experience and qualifications.
- All candidates are encouraged to register on www.eltoma-recruitment.com in order to receive regular updates on vacancies available at Eltoma Corporate Services and its clients.
Please clearly state your gross salary expectation.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Eltoma Corporate Services (ECS) is a successful business with diversified activities. Please refer to the following web site to learn more about ECS business dimensions:
You can submit your resume online via our recruitment website