Junior Marketing Department Specialist [ECS:9859]
Eltoma Corporate Services was established in 2004. For over 10 years our corporate products & services provide clients around the world with a great opportunity to solve a range of issues regarding international tax planning, asset protection and the promotion of goods & services across various international markets.
We started from a small office based in the Old Town of Limassol and expanded to renowned business hubs such as Singapore, Moscow, St Petersburg, Kiev, the UK and Hong Kong by proving our balanced approach to complex tasks and matters.
We offer a wide range of corporate solutions, from company formation and legal & tax maintenance, to incorporating and full administration of a complex holding structure.
Eltoma Corporate Services international team includes highly qualified specialists and experts from fields in accounting, audit, international tax planning, law and IT, using their extensive experience with large international enterprises.
Due to our expertise and the experience we obtained a valuable network of clients and partners, handing us an enormous opportunity to diversify our activity considering today’s the current market trends and needs.
You can find more information about group of ECS companies on our websites:
Position includes active involvement in the all ECS marketing department work on all business lines, including email marketing activities, marketing analysis, data collection, SMM, event planning, content marketing and posting according to the content calendar and many other interesting activities.
Position requires an understanding of digital media and SEO principles including concept of using keywords.
- Conducting Google Adwords, Yandex Direct and Facebook marketing campaigns.
- Email-marketing activities and sending of newsletters.
- Work with databases, including initial data collection, uploading and analytics.
- Work with contractors (SEO-specialists/programmers/ designers/copywriters etc).
- Social media promotion of the websites (posting, banners, usability and so on).
- Web-analytics usage (Google Analytics, Yandex Metrika), preparation of reports and recommendations.
- At least 1 years’ experience in the field of marketing.
- SEO principles and methods understanding.
- Basic knowledge of graphic editor software.
- SMM experience.
- Preferably basic knowledge of HTML.
- Responsible attitude to work, deadlines and results.
- Resistance to stress, ability to work with a large number of tasks in the conditions of limited time.
- The English language (verbal and written skills).
- Desire and ability to work independently on new tasks.
- Ability to work effectively in a stressful situation.
- Good team player skills.
- Creativity, generating of ideas, creative approach.
- Aspiration to constant professional and personal growth.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Good communication skills.
- Work in a young, active, amicable and progressive team.
- The fixed salary & commission from sales or participation in the commercial programs organised by ECS.
- Possibility of international travel for training or other purposes.
- Opportunities for the stable & professional development through internal trainings provided by experienced staff of the company from various offices in the field of marketing, international taxes, corporate law.
- Work efficiently and results evaluation according to KPI system.
- Please be aware that due to the high volume of CVs we contact candidates on a selective basis.
- Please provide salary expectation with initial application.
- Level of salary depends on professional skills, knowledge and a work experience.
- Probation period – 3 months.
To apply, please Click here establish a candidate account, upload your CV, select browse jobs and submit your resume for the position of interested.
A shortlist of candidates will be required to complete an assignment to assess competency.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
You can submit your resume online via our recruitment website