Senior Auditor [ECS:18965AS]
Position: Full time.
Professional and Personal Opportunities:
- Being a part of an international team of professionals.
- A compensation package will consists of a fixed part and a sales commission.
- ECS corporate culture is encouraging in continuous professional and personal development. In-house training is regularly provided on international taxation, corporate law, international trust and funds, etc. Training is conducted by an experience. professional staff of Eltoma Corporate Services from various overseas offices of ECS.
- Professional staff is encourages into enrolling on professional qualification provided by ACCA (UK). ECS runs a professional qualification sponsorship programme and a ACCA Platinum Employer
- Fast professional and career development opportunities based on personal qualities, commitments and contribution.
- Personal performance is assessed via KPI. An regular appraisal is conducted on a 3 month basis.
- Managing bookkeeping for a portfolio of companies generating activities in Cyprus, Hong Kong and Singapore companies and ensure work is finalized within the required strict deadlines. Training on Singapore and Hong Kong Company accounting and filing requirements and deadlines will be provided.
- Liaise with the Auditors and client for the completion of audit, tax return preparation and filing of financial statements.
- Managing and coaching junior accountants.
- Conducting internal seminars for Eltoma staff on basic accounting, Cyprus taxation and Hong Kong and Singapore legislation after necessary knowledge is acquired.
- Daily/weekly update of timesheets and approving/reviewing timesheets of junior accountants.
- Weekly progress reporting and contributing to monthly Eltoma Group MIS reporting.
- Participating in various projects and ad hoc assignments where required.
Requirements and person specification:
- University or college degree in a quantitative discipline subject (business administration, accounting, economics or finance).
- Professional Certificate in Accountancy (ACCA or ACA or CPA, etc.).
- Minimum four years proven work experience in an accounting profession. Experience in one of the Big 4 Accounting firms or any other multinational organisation will be considered an advantage.
- Experience in the preparation of both standalone and consolidated financial statements is a must. Knowledge of Cyprus taxation will be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of both Case Ware and Sage Accounts software will be considered an advantage.
- Ability to communicate and present complex financial information to clients is essential.
- Fluency in English, additional languages would be considered an advantage.
- Strong personal qualities, such as ambitious, determined to develop professional career and willingness to go an extra mile to achieve it, multitask, ability to prioritise, adaptability, open minded, have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, basic managerial skills, be a quick learner, and team player.
- A shortlist of candidates will be required to complete an assignment during the final interview to assess competency in English.
- The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary according to experience and qualifications.
- All candidates are encouraged to register on www.eltoma-recruitment.com in order to receive regular updates on vacancies available at Eltoma Corporate Services and its clients.
Please clearly state your gross salary expectation.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Eltoma Corporate Services (ECS) is a successful business with diversified activities. Please refer to the following web site to learn more about ECS business dimensions:
To apply, please Click here establish a candidate account, upload your CV, select browse jobs and submit your resume for the position of interested.
You can submit your resume online via our recruitment website