Junior Accountant [ECS:6124AS]
Position: Full time.
Location: Kiev, Ukraine.
Reporting to: Senior Accountant.
The successful candidate will be responsible to provide customer service support.
Professional and Personal Opportunities:
- Being a part of an international team of professionals.
- A compensation package will consists of a fixed part and access to ECS sponsored programmes.
- ECS corporate culture is encouraging in continuous professional and personal development. In-house training is regularly provided on international taxation, corporate law, international trust and funds, etc. Training is conducted by an experienced professional staff of Eltoma Corporate Services from various overseas offices of ECS.
- Professional staff is encourages into enrolling on professional qualification provided by ACCA or ACA (UK). ECS runs a professional qualification sponsorship programme.
- Fast professional and career development opportunities based on personal qualities, commitments and contribution.
- Personal performance is assessed via KPI. A regular appraisal is conducted on a 6 month basis.
- Be responsible for timely, complete and accurate bookkeeping using accounting software 1C and filing of supporting documentation for the Ukrainian office of Eltoma Corporate Services, including reconciliation of bank accounts, suppliers and customers, etc.
- Preparation of management accounts under supervision of the Senior Accountant in a timely, complete and accurate manner in line with the management accounting reporting deadlines and requirements.
- Managing bookkeeping for a portfolio of companies for clients under supervision of Senior Accountant in accounting software Sage Accounts. An appropriate on-job will be provided.
- Handling and managing paperwork relating to bookkeeping for Eltoma (Ukraine) and its clients.
- Liaise with overseas offices to support the operations of Eltoma Corporate Services as an international company.
- Participating in various projects and ad hoc assignments where required.
- Keeping timesheet records in Sage Practice Solution.
Requirements and person specification:
- University or college degree in a quantitative discipline subject (business administration, accounting, economics or finance).
- One year of experience with bookkeeping for local or overseas companies.
- Understanding of Ukrainian accounting and tax fundamentals.
- Understanding of IFRS basics considered an advantage.
- Knowledge and practical experience with accounting software.
- Ability to communicate and present complex financial information to clients is essential.
- Fluency in English, additional languages would be considered an advantage.
You can submit your resume online via our recruitment website