Human Resources Junior Officer [ECS:9880AS]
Due to expansion of our services, we are currently seeking to recruit a Junior Human Resources Officer. The successful candidate will be responsible for the key HR administration & recruitment deliverables of our international company.
Position: Full time.
Location: Kiev, Ukraine.
Reporting to: The HR Manager.
Professional & Personal Opportunities:
- Being a part of an international team of professionals.
- A compensation package will consists of a fixed element and access to ECS sponsored programs.
- ECS corporate culture is to encourage continuous professional and personal development. In-house training is regularly provided on recruitment, international taxation, corporate law, international trust and funds, etc. Training is conducted by an experienced professional staff of Eltoma Corporate Services from various overseas offices of ECS.
- Professional staff is encouraged to enroll on professional qualification provided by ICSA, CIPD (UK). ECS runs a professional qualification sponsorship programme.
- Fast professional and career development opportunities based on personal qualities, commitments and contribution.
- Personal performance is assessed via KPI. A regular appraisal is conducted on a 6 months basis.
Operations – HR Administration
- Responsible for the HR Department Documentation logistics, including filing and assigned administration tasks.
- Travelling co-ordinator company wide for all travelling of internal staff.
- Assist visa applications for foreign personnel and clients.
- Fully responsible for issuing company wide communication linked to a number of key areas, e.g. staff celebrations/achievements, public holidays for all relevant jurisdictions etc.
- Preparation of technical articles related to agreed areas supporting the company’s products, services and brand.
- Active participation in SMM projects of Eltoma Corporate Services.
- Promote company values across all offices.
- Handle requests and enquiries appropriately.
- Weekly progress report production.
- Participating in various projects and ad hoc assignments where required.
- Maintain timesheet records in Sage Practice Solution.
- Provide full support to the HR Manager on designated tasks.
- Deliver bespoke HR Outsource Services to clients.
- Adhere to internal and external deadlines.
- Handle a number of confidential matters, as they arise.
Operations – Recruitment
- Allocated Recruitment Officer for identified internal and external vacancies, completing the full recruitment process.
- Development of the external recruitment function within Ukraine.
- Provide support including logistics/administration in the internal and external recruitment and selection process.
- Actively involved in the external recruitment services within the HR Department, fully responsible for the CV Management.
- Assist both candidates and employers with their recruitment accounts, including password reset.
- Researching candidates for current vacancies, both external and internal vacancies.
- Daily active social media task completion promoting ECS recruitment and post recruitment services, building our brand and attracting new candidates and employers.
- Assist with all vacancies posting on job boards and social media..
- Assist with candidate co-ordination, review CVs, match to vacancies, schedule interviews, gather all necessary documentation, assignment tracking, decline candidates, assist with candidate tracking.
- Assist with the development of the post recruitment HR Services, including the Eltoma Training Academy.
- Any other tasks assigned by the HR Manager.
Requirements & Person Specification:
- University or college degree in a quantitative discipline subject (business administration, accounting, economics or finance).
- Member of HR Association, considered an advantage.
- Experience within the HR industry required.
- Outstanding organisational, time management and attention to detail skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise daily workload.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively and efficiently.
- Strong command of written and spoken English and Russian - essential, additional languages would be considered an advantage.
- Discretion, trustworthy and confidentiality, key attributes.
- Dynamic and energetic personality.
- Self starter, comfortable with taking initiative.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
Strong personal qualities, such as ambitious, determined to develop professional career and willingness to go an extra mile to achieve it, open minded, have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, be a quick learner, and team player.
- A shortlist of candidates will be required to complete an assignment during the final interview to assess competency in English.
- The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary according to experience and qualifications.
- All candidates are encouraged to register on www.eltoma-recruitment.com in order to receive regular updates on vacancies available at Eltoma Corporate Services and its clients
Please clearly state your gross salary expectation.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Eltoma Corporate Services (ECS) is a successful business with diversified activities. Please refer to the following web site to learn more about ECS business dimensions:
You can submit your resume online via our recruitment website