Corporate Services / Legal Supervisor [ECS: 17466AS]
Professional and Personal Opportunities:
- Being a part of an international team of professionals.
- A compensation package will consists of a fixed element and a sales commission.
- ECS corporate culture encourages continuous professional and personal development. In-house training is regularly provided on international taxation, corporate law, international trust and funds, etc.
- Professional staff is encouraged to enroll in professional qualification provided by ICSA (UK). ECS runs a professional qualification sponsorship program.
- Fast professional and career development opportunities based on personal qualities, commitments and contribution.
Managing a professional team of Corporate Services specialists responsible for
1. Incorporation of legal entities in Singapore, Hong Kong, UK, Cyprus, UAE, BVI, etc.:
- Assisting a client to choose a jurisdiction of an offshore legal entity.
- Assisting a client to select a right type of a legal entity.
- Assisting in filling in Eltoma Corporate Services forms for incorporation of a legal entity.
- Reserving a name for an offshore legal entity.
- Preparing Memorandum and Articles of Association for an offshore company.
- Preparing a set of corporate documents, for example First Company Director meeting, allotment of shares, etc.
- Preparing an offshore company kit and delivering it to a client.
2. Assisting in a bank account opening with international banks: assistance with preparing business plans and business models description, application forms preparation, communication with the bank, organizing meetings with a bank, etc.
3. Administration and maintenance of an offshore legal entity:
- Executing changes in a corporate structure, requested by clients, including allotment and issue of new shares, transfer of shares, changes of Company Directors and Company Secretaries, etc.
- Assisting with statutory compliance for offshore legal entities located in Singapore, Hong Kong, UK, Cyprus, BVI, etc.
- Reviewing and drafting corporate documentation including POAs, minutes and resolutions, etc.
- Providing assistance with AGM and EGM.
- Providing professional advice regarding duties and responsibilities of Company Directors, Company Shareholders and Ultimate Beneficial Owners, review of corporate risks associated with business liquidation and/or non-compliance with statutory requirements.
4. Preparing corporate documents for company liquidations and striking off and closing offshore bank accounts of an offshore company.
Preparation and drafting of legal documents, reports, checklists and other documents and providing guidance for professional staff on
- Legal opinions linked to international corporate law, corporate structuring and international taxation.
- Solutions for clients to develop new or optimise an existing international legal structure.
- Loan agreements, shareholder agreements, sales and purchase agreements, etc.
Developing and coaching professional team of Corporate Services Officers
- Coaching and training professional team of Corporate Services specialists.
- Conducting internal and external webinars and seminars on legal and corporate administration matters to train ECS staff and clients.
- Daily/weekly update of timesheets and approving/reviewing timesheets of Senior and Junior Corporate services specialists.
- Participating in various projects and ad hoc assignments where required.
Client Relationship Management
- Ensure compliance with internal processes and policies including Due Diligence and Compliance reviews, client account updates, communication and handovers with other departments. (Completion of internal handover procedures for both new and existing clients)
- Management of a Client portfolio including corporate administration and legal support, assist with client enquiries, answer queries and maintain a good client rapport.
- Informing clients of any new products and identifying new sales opportunities (cross-sales) within existing clients’ portfolios, achieving set KPIs (personal and departmental).
- Assist with on-going management of the client portfolio (accounts) in accordance to the agreed contractual terms and conditions (receivables management, bad debt, accounts reviews).
- Building strong client relationships, delivering high standards of customer service.
- Assist with reporting and management of Quality of Service and Client experience, proposing service quality improvements to ensure customer satisfaction is continually achieved.
- Ensure cases knowhow and precedents are added to the firm’s global Knowledge Database, including profiling of precedents, knowhow and update of procedures in the system.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 5 years of previous experience in international legal/corporate services/tax consulting environment.
- University Degree in a Law.
- Strong proven managerial skills.
- Previous experience in customer service role required.
- Strong command of written and spoken English, with an additional language an advantage.
- Pro-active individual with strong organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills, highly motivated individual with a positive working attitude.
- Professional and confident.
- Proficient PC user
Strong personal qualities, such as ambitious, determined to develop professional career and willingness to go an extra mile to achieve it, multitask, ability to prioritise, adaptability, open minded, have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, basic managerial skills, be a quick learner, and team player.
- A shortlist of candidates will be required to complete an assignment during the final interview to assess competency in English.
- The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary according to experience and qualifications.
- All candidates are encouraged to register on www.eltoma-recruitment.com in order to receive regular updates on vacancies available at Eltoma Corporate Services and its clients
Please clearly state your gross salary expectation.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Eltoma Corporate Services (ECS) is a successful business with diversified activities. Please refer to the following web site to learn more about ECS business dimensions:
To apply, please Click here establish a candidate account, upload your CV, select browse jobs and submit your resume for the position of interested.
You can submit your resume online via our recruitment website