Accounting Supervisor [ECS:3478AS]
Location: Kiev, Ukraine.
Reporting to: External Accounting Manager
Position: Full time.
Professional and Personal Opportunities:
- Being a part of an international team of professionals.
- A compensation package will consists of a fixed part and a sales commission.
- ECS corporate culture is encouraging in continuous professional and personal development. In-house training is regularly provided on international taxation, corporate law, international trust and funds, etc. Training is conducted by an experience. professional staff of Eltoma Corporate Services from various overseas offices of ECS.
- Professional staff is encourages into enrolling on professional qualification provided by ICSA (UK). ECS runs a professional qualification sponsorship programme.
- Fast professional and career development opportunities based on personal qualities, commitments and contribution.
- Personal performance is assessed via KPI. An regular appraisal is conducted on a 6 month basis.
- Managing a group of Senior and Junior Accountants who are responsible for a bookkeeping portfolio of companies in Cyprus, Hong Kong, UK, and Singapore as well as other jurisdictions, and ensuring that work is properly finalised within strict required deadlines. Training on Singapore, UK and Hong Kong company accounting and filing requirements/deadlines will be provided.
- Liaise with auditors and clients for the completion of audit, tax return preparation and filing of financial statements.
- Preparation of basic tax returns for Singapore and UK companies after appropriate training has been provided.
- Coaching and training team of Senior and Junior Accountants.
- Conducting internal and external seminars/webinars for Eltoma staff and its clients on IFRS, Cyprus taxation and Hong Kong, UK and Singapore tax legislation after necessary knowledge is acquired.
- Daily/weekly update of timesheets and approving/reviewing timesheets of Senior and Junior Accountants.
- Weekly progress reporting and contributing to monthly Eltoma Group MIS reporting.
- Participating in various projects and ad hoc assignments where required.
Requirements and Person Specification:
University or College Degree in a Quantitative Discipline subject (Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or Finance).
- Professional Certificate in Accountancy (ACCA or ACA, etc.).
- Minimum four years proven work experience in an accounting profession. Experience in one of the Big 4 Accounting firms or any other multinational organisation will be considered an advantage.
- IFRS understanding is a must.
- Experience in the preparation of both standalone and consolidated Financial Statements is a must.
- Knowledge of Cyprus taxation is essential.
- Knowledge of both Caseware and Sage Accounts software will be considered an advantage.
- Ability to communicate and present complex financial information to clients is essential.
- Fluency in English, as well as additional languages would be considered an advantage.
- Strong personal qualities, such as attention to detail, ambitious, determined to develop your professional career and willingness to go an extra mile to achieve it, multitask, ability to prioritize, adaptability, open mindedness, ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, basic managerial skills, quick learner, and being a team player.
Eltoma Corporate Services (ECS) is a successful business with diversified activities. Please refer to the following web site to learn more about ECS business dimensions:
To apply, please Click here establish a candidate account, upload your CV, select browse jobs and submit your resume for the position of interested.
You can submit your resume online via our recruitment website