Web Developer [ECS:3473]
Due to expansion of our services, we are currently recruiting a professional SEO/ Web designer.
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time Position.
Reports to: IT Manager.
Location: Hong Kong.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide detailed SEO analysis and actionable recommendations to execute upon every step of a successful, holistic, performance marketing campaign.
- Define, prioritise and manage execution of key SEO initiatives and campaigns, which may include but is not limited to site auditing, benchmarking and competitive landscape analysis, content development planning, strategy definition and authorship, tactical reporting and analysis and executional roadmap planning.
- Assess, consistently test and refine overall marketing practices, evolving the practice as the search landscape changes, regularly proposing new tactics and suggesting innovative solutions to drive our businesses, and our practice, forward.
- Constantly seek out relevant industry information to stay ahead of digital marketing trends and developments, sharing learning and elevating our practice on a daily basis.
- Work cross-departmentally to ensure all efforts and our best practices are aligned and integrate with our marketing strategy.
- Maintain, update, and extend our existing corporate web site.
- Create well designed quickly produced client websites.
- Construct HTML-based email communications.
- Keep up with latest technologies and present new ideas and solutions when appropriate.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE:
- 3-5 years proven experience online marketing, with a focus on organic web promotion.
- Advanced knowledge of SEO experience, either agency or client side.
- Experience working with performance marketing tools and platforms.
- Advanced background in search engine usage, website architecture, site analytics and online ecommerce performance marketing principles.
- Proven track record of hands-on experience with Paid Search, Display Media and SEO programs with understanding of how each fits into an overall online marketing strategy.
- Skilled with PHP 5.x and MySQL.
- Working knowledge of CMS platforms (WordPress / Joomla / MODX).
- Experience developing and testing for cross-browser and cross-platform.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating past relevant projects is required.
- Strong knowledge of design principles, typography and standard user interface patterns.
To apply, please Click here establish a candidate account, upload your CV, select browse jobs and submit your resume for the position of interested.
A shortlist of candidates will be required to complete an assignment to assess competency.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Eltoma Corporate Services is a successful business with diversified activities. Please refer to the following web site to learn more about ECS business dimensions:
You can submit your resume online via our recruitment website