Office Manager [ECS:3476]
Full Time Position
The Office Manager will be responsible for establishing and overseeing the Corporate Services Office Hong Kong. Reporting to the Company Director.
Аvailable for HK citizens and PRs (Permanent Resident)
- Establishing new Hong Kong company office.
- Daily management of the office.
- Assist clients with their enquiries; solve the client’s queries, building strong and trusted relationships with the clients.
- Complete internal handover procedures and co-ordination between company offices.
- Assist in developing relationships with banks, obtain information required to open accounts, develop the process and liasing with clients.
- Completing office recruitment campaigns.
- University Degree, ideally in a Business related subject
- Experience within the industry an advantage.
- Proven track record in management essential.
- Experience in setting up an office essential.
- Strong command of written and spoken English and Chinese essential.
- Client focused with excellent communication and business management skills.
- Pro-active with strong organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Professional and confident
- Аvailable for HK citizens and PRs (Permanent Resident)
To apply, please Click here establish a candidate account, upload your CV, select browse jobs and submit your resume for the position of interested.
A shortlist of candidates will be required to complete an assignment to assess competency.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Eltoma Corporate Services is a successful business with diversified activities. Please refer to the following web site to learn more about ECS business dimensions:
You can submit your resume online via our recruitment website