Administration officer [ECS:3475AM]
Full Time Position
The Administration Officer will be responsible for providing corporate services and administration support throughout the company. Reporting to the Office Manager.
- Provide both clerical and administrative support for Hong Kong registered company incorporation services.
- Assist clients with their enquiries; solve the client’s queries, building strong and trusted relationships with the clients.
- Complete internal handover procedures and co-ordination between company offices.
- Answering email/telephone and taking messages.
- Develop and maintain office systems e.g. filing systems.
- Responsible for distribution of incoming post and courier of all outgoing post.
- Ordering and maintaining stationary and office supplies.
- Ensure the smooth office running environment at all times
- University Degree, ideally in a Business related subject
- Prior extensive experience with Hong Kong company incorporation service essential.
- Knowledge of Hong Kong company law a requirement.
- Strong command of written and spoken English, additional language an advantage.
- Client focused with excellent communication skills.
- Pro-active with strong organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Professional and confident
To apply, please Click here establish a candidate account, upload your CV, select browse jobs and submit your resume for the position of interested.
A shortlist of candidates will be required to complete an assignment to assess competency.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Eltoma Corporate Services is a successful business with diversified activities. Please refer to the following web site to learn more about ECS business dimensions:
You can submit your resume online via our recruitment website