Experienced Corporate Administrator [ECS:3484]
Department – Incorporation Department.
Job Type - Permanent, Full Time Position.
Reports to – Incorporation Supervisor.
Location - Limassol, Cyprus.
Due to expansion of our services, Eltoma Holdings Ltd, a well-established Corporate Services provider, is now seeking to recruit an Experienced Corporate Administrator.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing both International and Cyprus jurisdiction new company incorporation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Company registration both locally and international jurisdictions.
- Liase with the Registrar of Companies, solicitors and regulatory agencies globally.
- Drafting, amending and submitting to the Registry of Companies any statutory forms related to company incorporation, including not limited to, allotment of shares, company shareholder and company directors resolutions.
- Preparation and maintenance of share registers and share certificates.
- Assist in developing new jurisdictions for company incorporation, including development of different legal entities types.
- Design and delivery of technical articles, presentations and webinars linked to company incorporation.
- Participating in various projects and ad hoc assignments where required.
- Assisting the head of department as instructed.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE:
- Proven 1-3 years previous experience in a similar role.
- University or college degree in a quantitative discipline subject.
- Membership of Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA) considered an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of English language (oral and written) additional language(s) would be considered an advantage.
Position requires an analytical, multi tasked, highly organised and detail-oriented individual who is able to deliver excellence whilst execution of deadlines.
- Organised, reliable and task driven.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Proactive, demonstrate excellent work ethic, adaptability and high energy levels.
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Able to work alone or as part of a team.
- Ability to successfully multitask.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary according to experience and qualifications.
To apply, please click here, establish a candidate account, upload your CV, select browse jobs and submit your resume for the position of interested.
A shortlist of candidates will be required to complete an assignment to assess competency.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Eltoma Corporate Services is a successful business with diversified activities. Please refer to the following web site to learn more about ECS business dimensions: