Legal Advisor / Customer Service Specialist [ECS:4756]
Due to expansion of our services, Eltoma Corporate Services is looking to recruit a Legal Advisor & Customer Service Specialist.
Location: Limassol, Cyprus.
Position: Full time.
The successful candidate will be responsible to provide customer service support.
Professional and Personal Opportunities:
- Being a part of an international team of professionals.
- A compensation package will consists of a fixed part and a sales commission.
- ECS corporate culture is encouraging in continuous professional and personal development. In-house training is regularly provided on international taxation, corporate law, international trust and funds, etc. Training is conducted by an experience. professional staff of Eltoma Corporate Services from various overseas offices of ECS.
- Professional staff is encourages into enrolling on professional qualification provided by ICSA (UK). ECS runs a professional qualification sponsorship programme.
- Fast professional and career development opportunities based on personal qualities, commitments and contribution.
- Personal performance is assessed via KPI. An regular appraisal is conducted on a 6 month basis.
- Be responsible for a portfolio of clients’ companies incorporated in various jurisdictions like Singapore, Hong Kong, Cyprus, BVI, UK and others
- Build strong client relationships, delivering high standards of customer service.
- Assist with client enquiries, maintaining a good client rapport whilst informing clients of any new products and upholding a positive corporate image.
- Completion of internal handover procedures for both new and existing clients.
- Maintaining a high level of company customer service standards.
- Ensure KYC/DD procedures and compliance regulations are adhered to.
- Achieving monthly sales targets.
- Managing and assisting opening of bank accounts for clients in various jurisdictions.
- Preparation of corporate documents for companies from various jurisdictions like minutes of directors or shareholders meetings, resolutions, changes in a company structure, etc.
- Monitoring compliance deadlines for a portfolio of companies under management.
- Coordination of activities of overseas offices of Eltoma Corporate Services to service clients
- Updating corporate document flow in Sage Secretarial
- Keeping timesheet records in Sage Practice Solution
- Previous experience in a sales/customer service role required.
- Previous corporate administration experience will be an advantage (sound knowledge of corporate incorporation documents in various jurisdictions).
- Previous experience of a legal environment will be considered an advantage.
- Strong command of fluent written and spoken English, with an additional language as advantage.
- University Degree in a Law or business related subject.
- Pro-active individual with strong organisational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills, highly motivated individual with a positive working attitude.
- Professional and confident.
- A shortlist of candidates will be required to complete an assignment during the final interview to assess competency in English.
- The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary according to experience and qualifications.
- All candidates are encouraged to register on www.eltoma-recruitment.com in order to receive regular updates on vacancies available at Eltoma Corporate Services and its clients
Please clearly state your gross salary expectation.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Eltoma Corporate Services is a successful business with diversified activities. Please refer to the following web site to learn more about ECS business dimensions:
You can submit your resume online via our recruitment website