Junior Accountant [ECS:6126AS]
Position: Full time.
Location: Limassol, Cyprus.
Reporting to: Senior Accountant.
The successful candidate will be responsible to provide customer service support.
Professional and Personal Opportunities:
- Being a part of an international team of professionals.
- A compensation package will consists of a fixed part and access to ECS sponsored programmes.
- ECS corporate culture is encouraging in continuous professional and personal development. In-house training is regularly provided on international taxation, corporate law, international trust and funds, etc. Training is conducted by an experienced professional staff of Eltoma Corporate Services from various overseas offices of ECS.
- Professional staff is encourages into enrolling on professional qualification provided by ACCA or ACA (UK). ECS runs a professional qualification sponsorship programme.
- Fast professional and career development opportunities based on personal qualities, commitments and contribution.
- Personal performance is assessed via KPI. A regular appraisal is conducted on a 6 month basis.
- Be responsible for timely, complete and accurate bookkeeping using accounting software and filing of supporting documentation for Eltoma Corporate Services offices, including reconciliation of bank accounts, suppliers and customers, etc.
- Preparation of management accounts under supervision of the Senior Accountant in a timely, complete and accurate manner in line with the management accounting reporting deadlines and requirements.
- Managing bookkeeping for a portfolio of companies for clients under supervision of Senior Accountant in accounting software Sage Accounts. An appropriate on-job will be provided.
- Liaise with overseas offices to support the operations of Eltoma Corporate Services as an international company.
- Participating in various projects and ad hoc assignments where required.
- Keeping timesheet records in Sage Practice Solution.
Requirements and person specification:
- University or college degree in a quantitative discipline subject (business administration, accounting, economics or finance).
- One year of experience with bookkeeping for local or overseas companies - an advantage.
- Understanding of IFRS basics considered an advantage.
- Knowledge and practical experience with accounting software.
- Ability to communicate and present complex financial information to clients is essential.
- Fluent in both Greek and English, essential additional language an advantage. Must have own transport.
You can submit your resume online via our recruitment website