International Tax Specialist [ECS:3425]
Location: Limassol Office, Cyprus
Reporting to: Tax Manager/Director
Full Time Position
The successful candidate will be responsible for tax advice, planning, computation and co-ordination of audit of international clients. Scope of work will include Cyprus direct and indirect tax from the beginning. Training on UK, Singapore and HK Taxation will be provided. The position will suite an ambitious individual who wants to invest time and energy to develop skills in international tax planning and advice. Reporting to Cyprus Business Unit Manager/Singapore based Tax Director.
- Preparation of tax computations and returns for offshore companies of clients where required, including withholding, indirect and individual taxes and filing them with tax authorities.
- Corporate tax planning and advice.
- Tax audit and disputes.
- Tax legislation interpretation and regular updates.
- Tax policies and procedures formulation.
- Transfer pricing documentations.
- Tax research, identification of potential tax risks or tax planning opportunities.
- Tax input and assistance on HR and payroll related matters.
- Liaison with Singapore auditors to co-ordinate statutory audit of international clients.
- Supporting other overseas offices of Eltoma Corporate services (ECS).
- Contributing to international tax planning services rendered by ECS.
- Diploma or University degree holder with internationally recognised accounting or tax qualification.
- A minimum of four years’ tax experience in a public accounting firm or MNC with adequate exposure to corporate and individual tax as well as indirect tax issues.
- A good understanding of regional tax issues will be strongly preferred.
- Strong tax compliance, reporting skills and a solid understanding of local and regional tax regulations with a good understanding of control issues.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English will be required.
- Strong team player, adaptable, self-motivated to progress / excels in career and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Organised, detailed-oriented and familiar with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
To apply, please Click here establish a candidate account, upload your CV, select browse jobs and submit your resume for the position of interested.
A shortlist of candidates will be required to complete an assignment to assess competency.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Eltoma Corporate Services is a successful business with diversified activities. Please refer to the following web site to learn more about ECS business dimensions: